Here is a selection of the top knife rolls to help you store and protect your knife set. In order to keep all of their knives organized and at easy reach, all chefs carry high-quality knife rolls. These knife rolls or bags are designed to keep the blades safe while also preserving their sharp edges, so they can function at their best for a long time. Knives can be stored safely and apart from each other in their secured and partitioned sections. These knife rolls come in a range of styles and sizes to accommodate your cutlery. Here’s how to pick the perfect one for yourself or a friend or family member as you read on.
11 Best Knife Rolls
Noble Home and Chef Store Knife Roll
The knife roll bag is designed with a carry handle and an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap. It contains 10 slots for knives up to 18 inches in length and can accommodate up to 15 tools. The durable tool roll bag features 600 denier fabric, thick polyester, and double-stitched seams.
- Built to last, with a sturdy design.
- With two canvas flaps for added security.
- Metallic zippers and adjustable straps improve safety.
- Cutlery case with four compartments and a large pouch for scissors.
GramVine Professional Chef’s Knife Roll
This GramVine roll bag is made from waxed canvas to prevent water damage and rust to your blades. It’s no problem to fit seven knives in this sturdy case. The lightweight and easily transportable tool bag will keep your equipment safe on the go.
- Outfitted with a convenient drawstring waistband
- Impervious to blades and needles
- Pockets with an ergonomic design
- Used for carrying and storing tools
- Maybe too little space for a sushi knife.
- There could be a need to restitch some seams.
Aaron Leather Goods Vendimia Estilo Store Knife Roll
The knife roll is made from high-quality buff calf leather and stitched by hand by master artisans. It has a snug roll thanks to the two antique buckles. Two elastic knife sheaths and a sturdy zippered pouch ensure your knives will stay put. In this clip, we take a close look at a foldable knife that’s perfect for taking on the road.
- Ten knives up to 18 inches in length can be stored safely here.
- Guaranteed by the manufacturer for a full year
- There are ten spaces for larger knives and four for medium knives.
- The pouch has a reinforced, stretchy zipper.
- Features a carry handle and an adjustable shoulder strap for portability.
Hersent Chef’s Knife Roll
The 11 blades can be safely stored in the knife roll bag. Cutlery, ceramic tools, carving implements, and utensils can all find a home there. This knife roll can withstand being sliced or punctured, so it won’t harm your blades and will last a long time. It’s lightweight, compact, and convenient for transporting knives and other tools.
- Knives up to 47cm long are accommodated by the wrap’s quick-release, secure buckles.
- The waxed cloth used in its construction is of the highest quality.
- Rollable and easily transportable for trips
- Carrying case for knives that doesn’t weigh a ton
Qees Knife Case
The waxed canvas used to make the Qees Roll Bag has a zippered closure. It has four storage compartments for knives and other kitchen implements. The compact tool roll bag is simple to pack and unpack.
- Carrying is made simple with the help of a sturdy, grippable handle.
- Rolling knife that is resistant to punctures
- Easily bent and reshaped
- Durable and water-resistant
- 100% money-back guarantee included.
Chef Sac Store Chef Knife Roll
This durable polyester canvas chef knife roll bag is both portable and sturdy. The double-stitched seams and robust zippers ensure its long life. It can store nine knives, a cleaver, an honing rod, and other tools up to 17 inches in length.
- In addition to the main compartment, there are two zippered pockets for stowage.
- Designed with six distinct compartments, this set is perfect for storing everything from spoons to pencils.
- Straps can be adjusted for comfort.
- Gear is secured by elastic bands.
Everpride Chef Knife Roll
The knife roll bag has enough room for ten knives and other cooking implements, such as carving knives, scissors, and more. A bag with a carry handle and an adjustable shoulder strap is included for your convenience.
- Form made of synthetic leather
- Holds knives up to 18 inches in length
- Defends against abrasions, wounds, and dampness
- Impervious to blades and needles
Firedog Wessleco Chef Knife Roll Bag
The Wessleco Knife Roll Bag from Firedog is the perfect way to store and transport your knife collection. The heavy waxed canvas construction of this roll bag makes it impervious to moisture and abrasion. It has double stitching to keep blades from falling out of the bag.
- Carrying options include an adjustable shoulder strap and a sturdy carry handle.
- Pocket with a zipper for utensils.
- Sturdy, relic buckles
- Buckles with strong D-rings
- It’s possible that knives with skinny handles won’t fit.
- It’s possible that it’ll seem a little too cumbersome for some.
QCWN Waxed Canvas Chef Knife Roll Bag Case
The knife roll is made from puncture- and scratch-proof 12OZ heavy-duty waxed canvas. Knives up to 40 centimeters (16 inches) in length will fit. The tools are kept safely inside a canvas rope-bound case that may be rolled up.
- There are six knife holders available.
- Foldable bag perfect for vacation
- Created for both skilled chefs and amateurs
- Simple to disinfect by wiping with cool water
Vintage Crafts Chef’s Knife Roll Case
Vintage Crafts offers a buff leather knife roll case with various elastic pockets to safely store your blade. The leather exterior repels water and shields the blades from being dented or scratched. The stitching is of the highest quality. For convenience, the shoulder strap of this knife roll can be removed.
- Classy carrying handle
- With a convenient zippered compartment, you can safely stash your belongings.
Hersent PU Leather Pocket Knife Roll
With its convenient roll design, this bag can store a wide variety of kitchen implements, including 24 individual knife sleeves. When rolled up, it is compact and secure, and it is resistant to scratches and punctures. As well as knives, the handy block can accommodate knife sharpeners and other kitchen tools.
- Belts with reliable buckles
- Protects from scrapes and dings; lightweight and portable
- Long-lasting, and easy to grip
How To Choose The Right Knife Roll?
Consider these factors before making your knife roll purchase.
Knife rolls can be purchased in a variety of materials, but leather, nylon, and plastic are the most prevalent. Unlike their nylon and plastic counterparts, leather rolls are gentle on the skin yet resilient.
The size and quantity of your kitchen appliances should guide your selection of a knife roll.
Handle and shoulder straps:
Rolls with removable hand grips and shoulder straps are recommended for transporting the knife rolls from home to the office and back again.
Can You Dry Clean A Knife Roll?
It’s not recommended to clean many knife cases in the dishwasher or the dryer. Just a gentle brush and a warm, moist cloth will do for cleaning them.
High-quality knife rolls are essential for any chef or serious home cook who values their knives. They shield your instruments from damage and extend the life of your knives by preventing dulling. Make sure to consider the knife roll’s material, size, and extra features like removable hand grips, flaps, and shoulder straps before settling on the best one for your kitchen. Knowing how to properly maintain your knife roll will extend its useful life.